We are excited to announce a new collaboration with Kidtabulous!
Kidtabulous is another women-owned Montreal-based business that provides event childcare and awesome activity boxes to keep kids busy during weddings, holiday parties, corporate events, and easy days at home. We’ve partnered with their wonderful founder, I-yatah Holness, to give their latest Busy Box an upcycle spin — and it’s available for pre-order now!
The “Fun in the Sun” Upcycle Busy Box makes it easy for families to upcycle an outgrown glove, sock, sweater, or another item into a mini monster bean bag to play Hop Scotch, Tic Tac Toe, Hot Potato, and more in your backyard, the playground, the beach or any other place where you spend time outdoors this summer.
In the box you’ll find:
- mini monster bean bag instructions and decoration kit with buttons, googly eyes, and other pieces to create a silly, scary, or curious monster bag (hot glue gun or fabric glue not included)
- Crayola fabric markers to draw fun faces and add additional decoration to your monster bean bag
- sidewalk chalk to create Hop Scotch, Tic Tac Toe, and other game boards to play with your monster bean bag or to create illustrations on your driveway, the sidewalk, or a chalkboard
- bouncing bubble solution
- summer scavenger hunt card
- game ideas card with eight fun ways to enjoy the chalk and bean bag outdoors
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order your box. Boxes are $18 until June 20.
Pre-orders will ship on Tuesday, June 21 — the first day of summer.
Residents of Montreal are invited to pick up their box at a “Fun in the Sun” family event co-hosted by Honeybooks on Sunday, June 26 in NDG. There will be games for kids and more.
Follow ModTod (@modtodapp) and @Kidtabulous (@trulykidtabulous) on Instagram to unboxings, demos and more details about our upcoming event.
AND, if you like this idea tell us what you think in a comment below.
Have a great day everyone!
Leave a Reply